UYIR DISEASE RESISTANT SOLUTION
UYIR DISEASE RESISTANT SOLUTION:
like human beings plants are also affected by diseases. This can be resisted by uyir disease resistant solution.
MATERIALS REQUIRED :
- Amla , ginger, and lemon – 1 kg
- Kuppaimeni, pulicha keerai or – 1 kg
gongura , and notchi
- Chundakkai, tulsi , and – 1 kg
white gulmohar ( vaadanarayanan)
This herbicide cane be prepared in two methods as follow,
- SOAKING METHOD :
This method involves in soaking the ingredients in shade for 7 days .
- Grind all the above listed plants and mix them with 10lit of buttermilk and soak them in shade for about 7 days.
- After 7 days this can be filtered and sprayed to the crops.
- While spraying, the solution must be mixed thoroughly and filtered.
- In 10lit of water add 30 – 500ml of uyir disease resistant solution and 100ml of rice gruel for binding for spraying to the crops. The dosage may vary depending upon the crop and the pest incidence.
- BOILING METHOD :
This method involves in immediate spraying after preparation.
- Grind all the given materials and mix them with 10lit of water in an vessel.
- Now boil them in an optimum temperature and let it cool to room temperature. Now add 10lit of fermented buttermilk to it and spray it to the crops.
- In 10lit of water add 30 -500ml of solution and 100ml of rice gruel for binding and spray it to the crops. This dosage may vary depending on crops and the pest incidence.