Pheromone traps are the best method of controlling pest in the fields.
- 1 LIT plastic bottle – 10
- Stitching needle – 1
- Milk with sugar – 2.5 lit
- Effective microorganism – 500 ml
- Ripened bananas – 5
- Using the needle put around 5 – 7 holes in the 1 litre bottles.
- In 2.5 lit of milk with sugar add 500ml of effective microorganism solution, yeast and 5 ripened bananas. Mix all the four thoroughly.
- Fill 250ml of solution in each bottle and close them tightly. Now hang the bottles in the field at various places.
- This attracts the insects of opposite sex and destroy them.