MICRONUTRIENT PLANT EXTRACT
MICRONUTRIENT PLANT EXTRACT:
To treat the micronutrient deficiency, the Thirami fermented plant extract (TFPE) is used.
- Tamarind or zinc
- Broad beans ( avarai), hibiscus or vallarai (copper )
- Curry leaves , moringa leaves , or other lettuce leaves ( iron )
- Milk weed or erukku ( boron)
- All types of flowers ( molybdenum )
- Thuthi ( calcium )
- Sesame or mustard varities ( sulphur)
- Bhendi leaves ( iodine )
- Bamboo ( silica )
- Neyveli castor ( mercury , potash )
- Glyricida (nitrogen )
- Tulsi, Notchi, Neem, Aloevera ( to resist fungal, bacteria and powdery mildew )
- Take around 5 kg of leaves and plants from the above list and cut them into fine pieces and grind them.
- add 250 gm of jiggery in 10 lit of water.
- Add 250 -300ml of effective microorganisms.
- Allow the solutio9n to ferment for 7 – 10 days. It gives 10lit of plant extract.
- It must be used within 90 days.
- It can be sprayed upto 5 – 10 %.
- Dosage : 10 – 20 lit per acre.
- To treat the micronutrient deficiency.
- It act as a pest resistant.
- It improves the disease resistance of the plants.